Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Styled: Creatures of Comfort

Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't understand "comfort" as a style choice.  When I ask people what kind of look they are trying to achieve, and the reply comes back "Oh, I wear anything that's comfortable" - I automatically wonder what that means.  To me, by default, you should only buy  a) clothing that you are comfortable wearing and b) clothing that is comfortable in terms of fit.  So, here are my choices for a "comfortable" outfit.

Source
Source
Source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About

BoroughVintage takes you behind the scenes of a vintage store. Get updates on the latest trends, insight on historical fashion, and inspiration from the vintage buyer.

Archives

Visit

Vintage Clothing:
www.boroughvintage.com

Vintage Rentals:
www.boroughvintagerentals.com





  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP