Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Gone Buying

One of the questions that I am asked on a daily basis is -  Where do you buy all of your stuff?  Well, that one simple question requires a complicated answer - because there isn't just one place.  But, one of the ways that I find unique items for the store - is on my yearly buying trip.  Every year, at this time, I travel through at least five states by truck to pick up treasures along the way.  This weekend I will be gone (but, please stop in to say hi to Kelly) and when I return - I will have a truck full of vintage treasures.  Here are some of the pictures from last year's trip - Vintage Pickers style...












0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About

BoroughVintage takes you behind the scenes of a vintage store. Get updates on the latest trends, insight on historical fashion, and inspiration from the vintage buyer.

Archives

Visit

Vintage Clothing:
www.boroughvintage.com

Vintage Rentals:
www.boroughvintagerentals.com





  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP