Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 5, 2010

Behind The Scenes: A Year In Review

Borough Vintage Window Displays
Wow!  I can't believe that it has been a year since I opened Borough Vintage on Cherokee Street.  This has been one of the most amazing times of my life.  I truly enjoy coming in everyday and seeing my "vintage treasures" find a new home.  The support from the St. Louis community has been phenomenal - Thank you for sharing this journey with me and I appreciate all of the kind words.  It feels good to be able to connect with people with different experiences and bond through our love of clothes and design.  Now, that the store is moving to a larger space, I thought it would only be fitting to look back at where it all started.

The Interior:
Borough Vintage Interior Before/After
The Mezzanine was a decorating challenge...I'm glad that I went with the desk.
Upstairs Level Before/After

 The Shows:



The Events:
Great Day St Louis TV Appearance


Best Dressed Party at Plaza Frontenac


St Louis Magazine Best Dressed Photo Shoot
I hope that Year 2 is just as great!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the new location.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About

BoroughVintage takes you behind the scenes of a vintage store. Get updates on the latest trends, insight on historical fashion, and inspiration from the vintage buyer.

Archives

Visit

Vintage Clothing:
www.boroughvintage.com

Vintage Rentals:
www.boroughvintagerentals.com





  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP