Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 1 Vintage Shop: Perfect Touch


This Holiday Season consider giving the gift of vintage. Each Day I will feature a great vintage item from dedicated vintage sellers. Today's feature is from Perfect Touch boutique who shares her love of vintage:


"I got started selling vintage out of my passion for finding treasures. The first piece of costume jewelry I bought was in Chicago for $20, a demi parure, and I love it! I still wear it all the time. I love turning my friends and family on to the idea of vintage and antiques; by showing their beauty and uniqueness; and besides it's a great way to recycle!"




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About

BoroughVintage takes you behind the scenes of a vintage store. Get updates on the latest trends, insight on historical fashion, and inspiration from the vintage buyer.

Archives

Visit

Vintage Clothing:
www.boroughvintage.com

Vintage Rentals:
www.boroughvintagerentals.com





  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP