Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Vintage Inspired: Leifsdottir




Leifsdottir - Fall 2008

First, let me say that I love Anthropologie. My infatuation is mostly focused on their great photographic styling, inventive visual merchandising, and translation of vintage details into their clothing. Now, Anthropologie has given me even more reason to follow their every move with the launch of their contemporary label - Leifsdottir. Leifsdottir is made by the Anthropologie design team, but is targeted towards select boutiques and high end department stores. Even though the new line is completely separate from the Anthropologie stores - it still has the vintage details, bold graphics and pretty styling that its predecessor is known for. The initial Fall 2008 launch had great bold pieces like those pictured above. The spring 2009 collection is not as strong in my opinion.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 20, 2008 at 1:49 AM  

Oh, thanks for sharing this. I don't shop much at Anthropologie, but this is an adorable collection. I am not impressed with the spring collection either.

Sharon S September 20, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

Hi there-very nice pieces, I love the yellow floral dress!

Anonymous,  November 26, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

I love these pieces. Great blog by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About

BoroughVintage takes you behind the scenes of a vintage store. Get updates on the latest trends, insight on historical fashion, and inspiration from the vintage buyer.

Archives

Visit

Vintage Clothing:
www.boroughvintage.com

Vintage Rentals:
www.boroughvintagerentals.com





  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP